This product comes direct from our friendly manufacturing team at S and T. It's ideal for those of you who are really struggling for space...perfectly small for those wee spaces.
This easy to build product is the perfect flat pack kit if you want to make your own composting toilet for a narrow-boat, caravan, campervan or other off-grid setting where you can’t run urine into a soakaway.
Nb: the loo seat pictured is white (for demo purpoeses) but comes as bare wood for you to paint your own colour- or just wax.
The kit comes with:
- High quality, precision cut 15mm birch plywood for the box, seat and lid, with a pre-cut hole in the central back panel for the included vent. (This wood is the ideal surface for painting, oiling or staining).
- Regualr Separator. (White is standard, but you can upgrade to a glitter one if you want some glitz glamour in your life! ) This can also be upgraded to include a matching modesty bung!
- 4.4L urine bottle with screw on lid, with a build in handle for easy handling and emptying.
- Solids Tank - 23 litre solids container with lid. Stackable design. Made with SteriTouch anti-bacterial agent. This can come with optional stainless steel clips to secure fully onto the box, but its not really needed as the solids tank fits precisely into the box.
A roll of 26 compostable bags.
- Full assembly instructions, with detailed pictures.
- All screws, cams, dowels, hinges and cam locks you need.
All you need is a flathead screwdriver and a hammer (to knock in the dowels). Joints are incredibly strong – we use ‘IKEA’ style furniture assembly components that lock into place. Once assembled, you can finish with paint, stain or oil, to suit your taste and decor.
This loo is so easy to empty: just lift the lid to remove the bottle.